120 S RTF with SAFE® Technology (BLH4100)
The sub-micro Blade® 120 S with SAFE® technology is a great way to graduate from coaxial helis and multirotor drones to a single-rotor heli.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes helicopter flight more fun
- Panic recovery mode can prevent a crash
- Flybarless rotor mechanical simplicity
- Durable construction with carbon-fiber components
- High-speed coreless main and tail rotor motors (installed)
- Sub-micro linear long-throw cyclic servos (installed)
- E-flite® 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery and charger (included)
- Multi-function transmitter with Spektrum„¢ DSMX® technology
Needed To Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour Approximate Flight Time: 5 minutes Battery: 1S 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po Canopy/Body Material: Plastic Channels: 4 Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly Flying Weight: 3.74 oz (106g) Height: 4.25 in (108mm) Length: 12.99 in (330mm) Main Blade Material: Plastic Main Frame Material: Plastic Main Motor Type: Brushed Main Rotor Blade Length: 5.75 in (146mm) Main Rotor Diameter: 12.99 in (330mm) Main Rotor Head Type: Fixed Pitch Flybarless Swashplate Type: 90 degree Tail Blade Material: Plastic Tail Drive: Direct Drive Tail Rotor Diameter: 2.76 in (70mm) Type: Helicopter Width: 1.77 in (45mm)
Save this product for later